I think it looks great!
Ok, lets start with the 'mistakes':
1. The front hooves seem round, a little TOO round.
2. The wings don't look like they properly connect to her back.
3. The ear is a bit pointy..
Now with the 'goods'!
1. You mad the color of her coat and mane dead on (again, if you know what i mean)
2. It is really cute!
3. You should have a muffin with her
I hate saying the 'mistakes'! I'm sorry if I hurt ur feelings D:
I luv Derpy Hooves! Everypony should luv Derpy Hooves!!! '
I thank you very much for the critique. I appreciate it, but just as a reminder, I didn't draw this. For instance, the pointy ear, that is how the artist drew her. Secondly, while I do agree with you about the hooves being a bit to round, again, I didn't draw her like that. Its kind of a "don't shoot the messenger" thing. All I did was vector it out exactly like they drew it. That goes for the wings as well. :3 I really do appreciate it though. Just something to consider in the future. If the vector is of a sketch, be sure to check the artists original sketch first. (Maybe you did, Idk, but just in case you didn't.) Thanks again tho!
btw do you use a tablet to vectorize things on ur comp?